Meet your coaches
Cyd Charisse has been coaching industry leaders for the past 13+ years. She is the co-creator of Destroy The Hairdresser and focuses on empowering salon owners to build stability, structure & strategy. She focuses on building strong brands and empathetic leadership skills, transforming the financial futures of the salons she coaches. As a life and career coach, Cyd has enhanced the personal lives and paychecks of those she has worked with through one-on-one education. Cyd is also a blonding Specialist in New York City and has completely built her business through social media marketing.
David Bosscher is a certified life coach specializing in executive leadership, emotional intelligence, and proactive leadership training. He holistically approaches leadership coaching. He turns his focus toward enhancing an individual's strengths while proactively shifting their weaknesses. David believes that desire is the key to change, and change is the key to success.
- Each week we will be going live Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 pm EST
- Each live session lasts roughly 60 minutes
- Each class will be on zoom (links can be found in each module)
- Whether you missed the live class or you want to watch again, replays will be posted within 24 hours
- Questions can be asked live or in the comments section below the replay
Tuesday, March 28th @ 5 pm EST
Thursday, March 30th @ 5 pm EST
Tuesday, April 4th @ 5 pm EST
Thursday, April 6th @ 5 pm EST
Live Course Material
- Out with the old: Discover how many of your current business systems are ruining your growth. This session will focus on honing in on what no longer works in today's salon industry - learning to remove old-school business practices that are turning clients and hairdressers off.
- In with the new: Learn new and modern ways to run your salon business. This session will focus on using technology to cut costs and streamline your business. Discover new ways to make your business appealing to clients and hairdressers!
- Building a wealthy team: A wealthy team builds a wealthy business. Commission should be and can be a win-win! Unlearn outdated business practices that are harming your income and the income of your staff.
- How to be a lasting leader: Leaders must learn to change and be flexible. This class focuses on learning how to ride the waves of our changing industry and economy.
Salon differently (The power of commission salons)
What no longer works (New structures to replace the old)
Looking at the numbers (How does this all look in my paycheck?)
Commission can be done (How to commission salon where commission salons are not favorable)
Need a payment plan?
Please email, call, or text our student advisor Bek at (505) 738-4014 or [email protected] to get set up!